Is Niagara Falls on your bucket list? Canada is full of majestic beauty to be found in its National Parks and especially at Niagara Falls. With its rush of water and constant rainbows, this natural wonder attracts numerous people each year. This is listed as one of the 1000 places to see before you die. Is not being sure where to stay holding you back from making travel plans? Don’t worry, I have compiled several listings for hotels Niagara Falls Ontario to take some of the burden of travel planning off you. All have high ratings. So feel free to start your travel planning here or sign up for my free newsletter for extra travel tips and info.
This post contains sponsored links. Please read full disclosure if you would like additional details.
Hotels Niagara Falls Ontario
I am breaking these listings into hotels and vacation rentals for those with larger groups who may want more than just a hotel room. I have also chosen these hotels based on location and ratings.
Vacation Rentals Niagara Falls Ontario
- Blue Cedar Home– Single family home circa 1926 with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps up to 11 guests. It is located 3 minutes drive to the falls or a 10 minute walk. $357 per night
- Walk to the Falls and The FallsView Casino- 3 bedroom home with 2 baths, sleeps 6. Walking distance to the falls. Starting at $120 per night
- Paradise On the Falls– Single family home with 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, sleeps 4. Within walking distance to the falls
- Pine Suite at Susan’s Villa– a 2 bedroom suite on the upper floor with a bath, sleeps 6 guests. Within walking distance to the falls. from $118 per night
- Horseshoe Cottage– 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home with yard which sleeps 4 guests. Minimum 2 night stay starting at $187 per night
- Ace of Hearts Bed and Breakfast-King size bed with bath, sleeps 2. A full breakfast is served daily between 8-10am. Within walking distance of the falls $177 per night
Hotels Niagara Falls Ontario
By clicking on these links you will be taken to Trivago for the best deals on booking your room.
- Sterling Inn and Spa– 5195 Magdalen St. Boutique hotel with full service spa. Rooms cater to couples. On site restaurant serving regional cuisine.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel– 6700 Fallsview Boulevard located 1 block from Fallsview Casino which is a must see if you like gambling.
- Niagara Falls Marriot on the Falls- 6755 Fallsview Boulevard. Book a room near the top for an amazing view of the falls
- Niagara Falls Mariott Fallsview Hotel & Spa– 6740 Fallsview Boulevard.
- Sheraton on the Falls Hotel– 5875 Falls Avenue.
For travel tips, the latest posts, and exclusive extras, you are invited to join my frequent visitor group.
Plus, you will also get access to a free road trip scavenger hunt checklist you can print to play on your trip!
Experiences Niagara Falls Ontario
Here are some fun things to do while visiting Niagara Falls Ontario. Of course you can’t visit Niagara Falls without experiencing the thrill of the falls.
White Water Walk
The White Water Walk certainly provides up close platforms for viewing the Niagara River which is a class 6 rapids. During the experience you will descend 70 meters in an elevator to the riverside boardwalk. Then you will hear the roar of the falls and read about the history as you embark on this self guided not to miss tour.
Similarly this cruise takes you up close and personal with the falls. And of course the Hornblower experience provides blue rain ponchos as you will get wet.
This journey will take you down 125 feet into 130 year old tunnels behind Horseshoe Falls. You will feel the vibrations of the falls and then get to view them from the observation deck. To sum up, this is a unique viewing opportunity as you will be witnessing the falls from behind. Of course you will get wet and yellow ponchos are provided. In case you want something a bit more subdued, you can view the wonders from the viewing portals cut out of the rock.
This is a 4D experience in a 360 degree theater. This experience will teach you the history of the falls beginning with the last ice age. However, this is no ordinary movie. In fact, the floor beneath you will move and like in all other Niagara experiences you will get wet. Of course, Niagara’s Fury will provide you with a blue poncho.
What to do with all these ponchos? The experiences provide recycling bins on the way out, but we always keep at least one to have in our glove compartment. They come in handy if you get stuck in the rain, and we have used them when camping.
For an amazing experience view the falls from the observation deck of the Skylon Tower offering a 360 degree view. Then eat at the revolving dining room at 775 feet above the falls. Of course you will need reservations for that one. On the other hand you can go to the family friendly and affordable Summit Suite Buffet Dining Room. If you are dining at either restaurant your admission for the observation deck and ride to the top are included. In addition you can visit the family fun center and watch a 3D/4D falls movie.
View the falls from 175 feet above in your climate controlled gondola on this ride which is open year round. The SkyWheel is part of the Clifton Hill complex which offers many dining options and nightlife. In addition, they recently added the Niagara Speedway.
When you are tired of nature here are some additional things to check out:
- Fallsview Indoor Waterpark- Located at 5685 Falls Avenue, this fun park is only minutes from the falls and has 16 waterslides, an indoor wave pool, hot springs, as well as an outdoor sundeck with pool
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not!– Of course, no city is complete without one of these museums of off the wall stuff.
- Movieland Wax Museum– Meanwhile here you will find all your favorite celebrities here in the flesh. Oops! I mean in the wax! Snap those selfies.
- Great Canadian Midway– Home to over 300 arcade games, as well as Wild West Coaster Motion Simulator, and Ghost Blasters Dark Ride
- Zombie Attack– During the Zombie apocalypse it is up to you to save the world in this 36 seat XD Dark Ride Theater.
- Wildplay Niagara Zipline– This is a seasonal attraction which boasts 2 exciting courses. One option is the Mist Rider Zipline to the Falls which is for ages 7 and up which descends 2200 feet from the Grandview Marketplace into the Niagara Gorge. Another experience is the Whirlpool Adventure Course. Likewise highlights include 3 self paced courses which involve climbing, ziplining, jumping, and swinging for participants 5 and over.
Read on for experiences in Niagara Falls NY.
Donna Emperador is a travel and food blogger and copywriter. Donna believes in learning about different cultures while sharing good food and cocktails. She has lived in South Florida for over 20 years and enjoys spending time exploring the road to find unique places to share with readers. She can be found on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.